Websites are a lot of work. It takes more than picking a theme and adding copy. Once your website is live, it is a best practice to keep WordPress, themes and all plugins updated to the current versions. Unfortunately a site can be hacked because outdated software is being used on your website.
Regularly updating and managing your website is a necessary part of your business. Frequently, WordPress, themes and plugins require updating as developers release security patches or add functionality to a theme or plugin.
You might not have the time or interest in building and / or maintaining your website yourself.
We offer the following website services:
Website Creation and Edits
- Build, redesign and update WordPress websites
- Install and configure WordPress core, themes and plugins
- Create and / or edit posts, articles, pages, landing pages and images
- Optimize website for speed
- Broken links checker
- Image optimization
- Website UpTime Report
- Create forms
- Migrate websites to WordPress, migrate websites to new hosting accounts
- Set up membership and ecommerce sites, shopping carts, PayPal buttons
- Custom favicon creation, sitemap creation and installation, video sitemap and installation, image/photo re-sizing
Web Hosting Account
- Domain registration/transfer, WebHost and Cloud storage setup
- Install and configure SSL certificates so that your website has the Secure Lockbox and https://yourdomain.com
Social Media and SEO
- Configure Google Webmaster Tools and Google Search Console for Analytics and SEO
- Review your mobile usability report in Google Search Console
- Update Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business to always use https://
- Evaluate Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
- Review content for proper use of H1-H6 tags
- Identify needs for 301 Redirects
- Evaluate Domain Authorizty
- Competitor Analysis
- Set up Local SEO
- Create a Sitemap and submit to Search Engines
- Verify your meta directives
- Setup Social Media Accounts
- Keyword Research
- Implement Schema Markup
- Content Planning
- Monthly Reporting
- Configure SEO Plugins
- Integrate WordPress for Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Yelp and other social media channels
- Create your social media and blogging strategy
- Connect your Meetup.com and other events to your website
Website Maintenance and Security
- Install and configure Security Tools, Firewalls, Malware Scans and System Tweaks. Our 34 separate security point lockdown process will significantly minimize the likelihood of a successful hack to your website. We also set up alerts to inform you if a hacker changes of of the core system files on your website. Ongoing malware scanning helps detect the malicious code that hackers leave when they compromise a website.
- Update website to PHP Version 7.2 for security and increased site speed
- Create staging server
- Hacked Website Cleanup
- Setup daily, weekly and / or monthly website backups and Maintenance Plans available
Set up Security Practices
- Limit those who have Administrative access and create Editors or Authors and only use Administrative access in an emergency.
- Passwords are a critical component of a solid WordPress security strategy.
- Enable a strong computer generated password enforcement settings for all user profiles and enable password expiration’s every 6 months.
- Keep passwords safe with a password manager such as LastPass
- Add reCAPTCHA to login page to protect your site from bots attempting to login.
- WordPress mentoring and training
- Project management of your projects
Please let us know if there are other website services that you need assistance with.